Monday 15 February 2010

Not been on here for longer than I can remember. I never seem to have the time to sit and write something meaningful, but I suppose it doesn't have to be meaningful! just mean something to me. Tried Twitter but its not for me. I must be to old to understand the jargon and cannot limit myself to only 2 sentances.

Just been taking 2 generations shopping this morning. Children to loud and cannot seem to concentrate on looking at one thing for more than 1 minute without picking something up and breaking it! You assume when they get past the toddler stage and into teenagers its easier but its not its just different. Anyway its now 3.00 and looking at the number of tasks I have set myself to do before cooking tea better dash.

Might try and start blogging again, will see

No comments: